Responsible for printing labels needed for production as specified on work orders.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Basic reading and math skills
- Basic computer/printer skills
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work – Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
Computer/printer experience required
- Organizing pick-tickets for production rooms by departments (cups, salads, sandwiches).
- Printing labels according to quantities ordered on pick-tickets.
- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, set up functions, enter data, or process information
- Basic knowledge of Sato Printer functions
Food Safety And Quality Responsibilities basic food safety knowledge
Will Train: Required
Sato printer training, and access data base
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Contact Mairim Aponte: firstname.lastname@example.org