000010 – Maintenance Department
Dave Delle Donna, Leo Cardenas
Under moderate supervision performs janitorial duties that involve cleaning and sanitizing the building and its grounds. Work involves a variety of physical demands. Ability to perform related tasks as required.
- Entry Level Position
Facility Cleaning Experience Preferred
- Performs general Janitorial, cleaning and sanitation related job tasks in office/warehouse bathrooms.
- All large plastic containers, racks, trays must go through the dish washing machine for cleaning and
- May perform similar duties in office areas as assigned.
- Place all food into the food compactor and all garbage into the garbage compactor.
- Follows all safety rules and completes all duties as assigned per business need.
- Wear a blue coat at all times while doing any of these procedures. Any person wearing a blue coat may not touch
any food product to prevent contamination.
- Completes all work according to company health and safety policies and guidelines.
- Maintain the lunchroom and the bathrooms for cleanliness and removal of trash.
- Follow company policies and procedures on general safety and food safety and health.
- Reports any and all unsafe conditions or unsafe acts immediately to ensure safety of all associates/li>
- Completes all assignment timely and accurately.
- Collects and disposes of trash from buildings and grounds.
- Performs unskilled maintenance work.
- Performs outside work such as cleaning walks and mowing lawn.
- Ability to perform physical labor such as moving furniture and equipment, lifting,
Climbing ladders, etc. Has to be able to lift at least 35 pounds.
- Ability to follow instructions concerning various chemicals.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Food Safety And Quality Responsibilities
Food Safety & Proper Hygiene
- GHS Hazcom
- Dishwashing Machine
- Trash Compactor
- Food Safety And Health Procedures
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Contact Patti Cassidy: firstname.lastname@example.org