Human Resources Assistant
Full Time Part-Time
EMPLOYER: Lorenzo Food Group
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
REPORTS TO: HR Manager
SUMMARY: Provides administrative and human resources support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports administration, coordination, and application of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices.
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
- Maintains employee files and database.
- Schedules interviews and applicant testing.
- Schedules and help with the coordination of the new hire orientations.
- Assists with communication of benefit programs changes and updates.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Assists with scheduling and managing temporary workers as needed.
- Maintains and orders supplies for the human resources department as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- A year or less of related experience.
- Basic knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- MUST BE BILINGUAL (SPANISH) – Fluent in Spanish, reading/writing
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create and implement trainings.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player and Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.